Okay guys, quick tutorial today as to how to hide your Pinterest images right in your blog posts. More ways to pin your awesome content, less of an annoyance for your readers. It’s a win-win. Amiright?
Let’s get to it.
Here’s the breakdown.
- Add a new image block.
- Insert image into the post where ever you’d like it (I typically add them at the very end of the post, but the choice is yours.)
- Click the 3 dots and select “Convert to HTML” from the dropdown.
- Replace or remove the following: figure class=”wp-block-image”
- Replace it with: div style=”display:none;”
- Make sure < is at the beginning and > at the end of what you just wrote in.
- Replace or remove the following from the end of the code: figure
- Replace it with: div
- Make sure </ is at the beginning and > at the end.
- That’s it!
Love this tutorial? Pin it for later – ya know, just in case. 🙂